Short-Term Rental Agreements – Periwinkle Cottage Unit 1 and Unit 2
We offer DIRECT BOOKING on this secure website saving you money! DIRECT BOOKING not only saves you from paying a costly Service Fee other vacation sites charge – you are also reserving your stay directly with the owner of the property. BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE!
When making your reservation, please review the DIRECT BOOK rental agreement.
It’s easy to reserve your stay: Choose either Unit 1 or Unit 2. Enter your arrival date and departure date and follow the prompts to finish your reservation. After you have submitted your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from the website and within a few hours a personal email from me welcoming you to Periwinkle Cottage.
- 50% is due as a deposit when booking your stay and the balance is due 7 days prior to your arrival date. (The credit card on file will be charged automatically and an email will be sent to you when this has been processed along with Arrival Information on your stay).
- Cancel more than 14 days prior to your arrival date – deposit is 100% refunded.
- Cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival date – forfeit deposit.
- Cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date – forfeit full payment.
- The nightly rate includes the cleaning fee. In addition to the nightly rate – an 11.7% Lodging Tax is paid separately and is based on your total stay.
If you have reserved your stay through my secure website and/or through other reservation sites (Example: HomeAway, TripAdvisor, VRBO, etc.) just like any Hotel, we require a valid credit card be presented upon arrival as Managers DO NOT have access to the credit card information used to reserve the stay. The Managers will apply the cost of any damages, excessive cleaning, and theft caused by the Tenant and/or any of his/her guest(s) and any other lawful charges, if any, on this credit card. If charges are made on this credit card an itemized accounting of the charges will be presented to the Tenant within thirty (30) days of the termination of the tenancy. After your stay this information is shredded.