Short-Term Rental Agreement – Periwinkle Cottage Unit 1 and Unit 2
We offer DIRECT BOOKING AnExtraBedVacationRentals.com saving you money! DIRECT BOOKING not only saves you from paying a costly Service Fee other vacation sites charge – you are also reserving your stay directly with the owner of the property. BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE!
When making your reservation, please review the 2022 Periwinkle Cottage Rental Agreement.
It’s easy to reserve your stay: Enter your Check-in Date and your Check-out date and Press APPLY.
(If either unit is available for your chosen dates there will be a purple ADD bar under RATES. If unit is unavailable the bar will read OCCUPIED).
Choose the available unit and press ADD.
YOUR RESERVATION will give you the cost breakdown for your stay.
Press CHECK OUT and follow prompts to finish your reservation.
(Press START OVER if you would like to check other dates).
After you have submitted payment to reserve your stay, you will receive a confirmation email from the website. Seven (7) days prior to your Arrival Date your Final Payment will be automatically processed with the credit card on file. After your Final Payment has been paid, you will receive a Welcome email with details about your arrival at Periwinkle Cottage.
- 50% is due as a deposit when booking your stay and the balance is due 7 days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancel more than 14 days prior to your arrival date – deposit is 100% refunded.
- Cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival date – forfeit deposit.
- Cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date – forfeit full payment.
- The Cleaning Fee is $70 per reservation. In addition to the nightly rate – a 14.7% Lodging Tax is paid separately and is based on your total stay. (14.7% Lodging Tax includes: 5.7% Room Occupancy Tax; 6% Local Room Tax; 3% Community Impact Tax).
When reserving your stay through my secure website and/or other vacation rental sites (i.e., Inns of Rockport, VRBO, AirBnB, TripAdvisor, etc.) – you have acknowledged and accepted the Rental Agreement and are responsible for any damages to the unit. We ask that you leave the unit “the way you found it”. Please reference Departure Guidelines posted on the refrigerator upon check-out. For 3rd Party Booking site policies and rates, click here.
- Unit 1 (approximately 550 square feet) --First floor bathroom with Stall shower
- Unit 2 (approximately 650 square feet) --Second floor bathroom with Tub/Shower
- 2nd Floor Queen Bedrooms
- Units are not able to accommodate infants and children under 16
- Rates are based on 2 guests --Maximum 2 guests per unit
- Cable TV
- Full kitchens (refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private outdoor space
- Separate heating and cooling
- Shared laundry (available with stays 7-nights or longer only)
- Shared gas grill
- Year-round availability (2-night minimum stay)*
- Non-smoking/toking/vaping units
- Use of scented candles is prohibited
- Pet-free environments
- No parties or events
- Cameras on outside of property only
- Located a few blocks from everything you love in Rockport!
- Arrival time is 3:00 pm or later
- Departure time is 10:00 am or earlier
- Must be 25 years of age to book this property
- Holiday Stay is the nightly rate plus $50 (please see Holidays observed)
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Units are not handicap accessible
- Contactless check-in available
*if a 1-night is available, call to inquire
We may not be able to accommodate a same day reservation - call to inquire
Please Note: We require a minimum 2-night stay to reserve these units on-line. If a 1-night stay is available on this website - please call me directly to reserve your stay. A 1-night stay pays a premium which is the nightly rate, the Cleaning Fee of $70, plus the Lodging Tax of 14.7%. Payment is made in full upon booking with a valid credit card.
--New Year’s Eve Day
--New Year’s Day
--Martin Luther King Day
--Patriots’ Day (Boston Marathon Monday)
--Christmas Eve Day